YES Programme Registration Form 2021 is OUT! See P-YES application portal, general requirements and how to successfully apply and be among the selected candidates.
If you’re an innovative individual out there unemployed, worry no more because you’re read the right article which would help you achieve your dreams.
Note: the main purpose of this post is to give our audience the guidelines on how to access YES Programme Registration Form and the requirements for FREE. However, Job Updated do not have any influence in the selection process.
However, I urge to take this opportunity very serious because P-YES being a Federal government initiative is designed to help young Nigerian youths acquire the necessary skills they need.
Table of Contents
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Job
- Total Job Recruitment Form 2021
- SPW 774000 Job Recruitment Form
- NHIS Recruitment Application Form
- Julius Berger Job Vacancies 2021
- Borno State University Job Vacancy
- UNICEF Job Recruitment Form 2021
- Dangote Job Recruitment Form 2021
- NYIF Registration Form 2021 Portal
- Youngstar Foundation Job Vacancy
- Air Peace Job Vacancies 2021 Form
Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme is BOI’s effort at addressing the worrisome phenomenon of youth unemployment in Nigeria by building the capacity of the youths and funding their business ideas.
The YES programme is aimed at equipping young people with the requisite skills and knowledge to be self-employed by starting and managing their own businesses.
Need more information about P-YES? >>Click here
Requirements for YES Programme Registration Form
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Not a beneficiary of any other Federal Government empowerment programme.
- Participants will be drawn from young aspiring entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Applicants with innovative ideas who must have a minimum educational qualification of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
Components of the YES-Programme
The YES-Programme is comprised of the following components:
- Eight (8) weeks extensive online Entrepreneurship and Business Management training which has the ability to test participants’ understanding and track their progress.
- Five (5) days in-class Entrepreneurship and Business Management training covering the following five (5) modules:
- The business idea (value proposition & competition analysis)
- Business model (how will the business make money)
- Sales and marketing
- Running a successful business (ethics, compliance, operations, etc.)
- Financial plan
- Technical skills training in partnership with the various technical training and vocational institutes in the country.
- Financing of the businesses by BOI under its SME Cluster initiative in consonance with the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa’s Commodity-based Industrialisation Strategy.
How to Apply for YES Programme Registration Form
Interested aspirants who met the requirements can proceed to the official registration portal and follow the instructions there in to complete his/her online application.
Additionally, if you need regular update on Youth Entrepreneurship Support Form, kindly drop with us your email address in the comment section below.