Official registration into the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs) Survival Fund have open on Monday 21 September, 2020. Hurry now and apply.
President Buhari okay N 75 billion for this initiative and at least 1.7 million Nigerians who have businesses will have an opportunity to benefit from this MSMEs Survival Fund initiative.
However, I urge you to take this article very serious reading through because all the steps to apply are explained blow.
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- UBEC Teachers’ Scheme Job 2020
- NNRA Job Recruitment 2020
- ECOWAS Job Recruitment 2020
- SPW 774000 Job Recruitment 2020
- Amazon Job Vacancies 2020
Requirement for Survival Fund registration 2020
The requirements to successfully apply for Survival Fund registration 2020 includes:
- CAC certificate to show your business is registered.
However, if your business is not registered under Corporate Affairs Comission (CAC), the govt have promised to help 250,000 businesses to register for free.
- Your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) will be required.
- Your date of birth will also be required.
- Applicants must have a valid phone number and email address.
How to apply for Survival Fund registration portal
According to the timetable released by FG, they divided the businesses into three (3) categories;
- Education Sector: only business owners under Education sector can register by 10pm on Monday, 21 September, 2020.
- Hospitality Sector: only business owners under hospitality sector like hotels, bars, cinemas, restaurants and others can registering by 12am On Friday, 25 September, 2020.
- Other business owners outside the above mentioned sectors can start registering on Monday, 28 September, 2020.
Click the link to Start Application Now
However, let me bring it to your notice that the registration for all the sector will continue until Thursday, 15 October, 2020.
Additionally, if you need more update on MSMEs Survival Fund Registration 2020, kindly drop with us your email address on the comment box
Was this article helpful to you? Please help us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.