This is to inform the general public of the available Senior Librarian Job Vacancy was at Borno State University (BOSU). Interested applicants should hurry now and apply before the closing date.
Job Title: Senior Librarian (CONUASS 04)
Location: Borno State
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- Rivers State Job Vacancies 2020
- NVRI Recruitment Application 2020
- MTN Nigeria Job Application Form
- Amazon Job Vacancies 2020/2021
- Guinness Nigeria Job Recruitment
Qualifications and Requirements for Senior Librarian Job Vacancy
- Candidate must be holder of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D Degree in Library & Information Science from recognized Universities and must have been on the rank of Librarian-I in the University system with at least two (2) years cognate experience.
- Candidate must have evidence of at least eight (8) scholarly publications in learned journals in University and apex research / training institutes.
- Candidate must be member of NLA and registered with LRCN.
- Candidate must have evidence of NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
How to Apply for Senior Librarian Job Vacancy
Candidates interested in Senior Librarian Job Vacancy should submit Twenty (20) hard copies of their Applications along with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae.
All applications should be addressed and submitted to:
Borno State University,
P. M.B. 1122, Njimtilo,
Kano Road, Maiduguri,
Application Curriculum Vitae Format
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Email Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Institutions Attended (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Honors, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest)
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest)
- Research interest or Commissioned Projects:
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or dates and pages (where applicable)
- Conferences and Workshops attended with papers presented (Starting with the latest) in Peer-reviewed journals.
- Information on Fellowship, Masters’ Projects and Ph.D. Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) (Starting with the latest):
Title of Thesis
- Name of Student(s)
- Date / Year of Commencement
- Completed / Ongoing (Anticipated date of Completion)
- Sole / Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experience
- Teaching Experience
- Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees: Two of the referees must be a senior professional / scientist in the candidate’s fields. It is the duty of the Candidate to inform the referees to write and send their report to the Registrar before the closing date.
- Candidates should indicate the position they applied for boldly on the right-hand side of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidate will receive an acknowledgement and invitation for an interview
Senior Librarian Job Vacancy Recruitment Application Closing Date 2020
21st December, 2020.
Additionally, if you need regular update on Borno State University Job Vacancy, kindly drop with us your email address in the comment section below.