This is inform all suitably qualified Nigerian youths of the ongoing NYIF Registration Form 2020. See application portal, requirements and how to successfully apply.
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund is an opportunity that will help you start up your dream business with no or low cost.
However, all the guide you need to successfully apply and be among the selected applicants is right here for you. All you have to is to take your time and read through.
Table of Contents
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- Latest Federal Government Jobs
- Arik Air Job Recruitment Form
- Chevron Recruitment Form 2020
- 15 Online Work From Home Jobs
- UNICEF Recruitment Form 2020
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
The fund is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills & talents of Nigerian youths aimed at turning them into entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour, contributing to national development.
Need more information about NYIF? >>Click here
Requirements for NYIF Registration Form 2020
However, they’re certain requirements an applicant must meet to successfully apply for NYIF Registration Form 2020. These requirements includes:
Individuals / Non-registered Businesses
- Applicants must be Nigeria citizen
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How to Apply for NYIF Registration Form 2020
BREAKING! As of when this post was published, the NYIF Registration Form 2020 application portal is OPEN. So hurry and start your application.
However, having met the above requirements, kindly proceed to Nigeria Youth Investment Fund application portal and follow the instructions therein to complete your application online.
Additionally, if you need regular update on Nigeria Youth Investment Fund 2020, kindly drop with us your email address on the comment box.
Please do not forget to let us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.