NIPRD recruitment form 2021 is out! The National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development has successfully commenced intake for 2021 fresh applicants.
If you want to know all about the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development Recruitment in Nigeria, then you’re reading the right article.
However, I urge you to take this post very serious because this page will answer all your questions. And as well guide you on how to successfully apply for the ongoing advertised vacancies.
So take your time and read through to know NIPRD requirements and how to apply.
Table of Contents
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- SPW 774000 Job Recruitment Form
- Nestle Job Recruitment Form 2021
- NYIF Registration Form 2021 Portal
- UNICEF Job Application Form 2021
- Total Job Recruitment Application
According to NIPRD official website, the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) is a Federal Government Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health.
NIPRD is the only one of its kind in the region, and is statutorily charged with the responsibility for research and development of drugs, vaccines, phytomedicines, commodities, and diagnostics aimed at improving sustainable access to safe, affordable and high-quality healthcare.
Need more information about NIPRD? >>Click here
General Requirements for NIPRD Recruitment
The general requirements to be elegible for NIPRD 2021 recruitment includes;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or naturalization.
- Age limit between 18 and 35 years.
- At least Five (5) credit grades in WAEC, GCE or SSCE. (Including English and Mathematics).
- Applicant must possess any of this BSc, HND, OND or NCE in related discipline.
- Valid license as Health Practitioner.
- Professional qualification, computer literate or work experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NIPRD recruitment form 2021
Applying for National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD) recruitment application 2021 is very simple if you follow the steps herein.
Kindly login to the NIPRD official website www.niprd.gov.ng and follow the instructions hereby to successfully apply.
Applicant should only apply for the advertised positions and not more than one application for one applicant.
However, upon submission, successful candidates will be invited for further screening and interviews.
WARNING! Currently as at when this post was published 2021 NIPRD recruitment form is not yet out online. So disregard any false news or individual promising to get you the job automatic.
However, keep visiting this site because we will be updating this post once the online registration starts and as well notify you. You can also drop with us your email or phone number for updates.