NiMet Recruitment Application Form – Applicants who wish to join the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) should hurry now, the online application is ongoing.
Annually, the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) recruit new candidates to fill their vacant job openings and it’s our duty to bring to you these advertised vacancies.
However, if you think you have all it takes to work with the NiMet Agency, kindly read all through to know the general requirements and how to apply.
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- NYIF Registration Form 2020
- NNPC Recruitment Form 2020
- MTN Nigeria Job Application Form
- Nestle Job Recruitment Form 2020
- WHO Job Recruitment Form Portal
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) came into existence by an Act of the National Assembly – NIMET (Establishment) ACT 2003, enacted on 21st May 2003 and became effective on 19th June 2003 following Presidential assent.
It is a Federal Government agency charged with the responsibility to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of meteorology; project, prepare and interpret government policy in the field of meteorology; and to issue weather (and climate) forecasts for the safe operations of aircrafts, ocean going vessels and oil rigs.
Need more information about NiMet? >>Click here
Requirements for NiMet Recruitment Application Form
The general requirements to be elegible and successfully apply for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency includes:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Age limit between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC, GCE, NECO. (Including English and Mathematics).
- Applicant must possess any of this BSc, HND, OND or NCE.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/exemption letter.
- Mean of identification either Voters card, Driving license, National ID-Card or International passport.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- A recent passport photograph.
- Professional qualification/work experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NiMet Recruitment Application Form
Applying for Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is very simple if you follow the steps here. Kindly proceed to the NIMET official recruitment portal www.nimet.gov.ng Carefully read and fill the application form as directed and submit on or before the closing date.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) will begin the shortlisting of successful candidates soon after the closing date for interview.
BREAKING! Currently NiMet Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is not yet out. So please don’t fall victim to scammers and be wise.
Additionally, this post will be updated once the online registration starts and as well notify you. So kindly drop with us your email address on the comment box.
Please do not forget to let us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.