This is to inform the general public of the ongoing NiMet Job Recruitment 2021. Applicants who wish to join the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) should hurry now, the online application is ongoing.
If you think you have all it takes to work with the NiMet Agency, kindly read all through to know the general requirements and how to apply.
Note: the main purpose of this post is to give our readers guidelines on how to access the NiMet Job Recruitment 2021 application form and it’s requirements to apply.
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) came into existence by an Act of the National Assembly – NIMET (Establishment) ACT 2003, enacted on 21st May 2003 and became effective on 19th June 2003 following Presidential assent.
It is a Federal Government agency charged with the responsibility to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of meteorology; project, prepare and interpret government policy in the field of meteorology; and to issue weather (and climate) forecasts for the safe operations of aircrafts, ocean going vessels and oil rigs.
Requirements for NIMET Job Recruitment 2021
However, the general requirements to be elegible and successfully apply for the NiMet Job Recruitment 2021 includes:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Age limit between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC, GCE, SSCE. (Including English and Mathematics).
- Applicant must possess any of this BSc, HND, OND or NCE.
- NYSCDischarge Certificate/exemption letter.
- Mean of identification either Voters card, Driving license, National ID-Card or International passport.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- A recent passport photograph.
- Professional qualification/work experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NIMET Job Recruitment 2021
Having met the requirements for NiMet Job recruitment, kindly proceed to the NIMET official recruitment website www.nimet.gov.ng Carefully read and fill the application form as directed and submit on or before the closing date.
Additionally, the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) will begin the shortlisting of successful candidates soon after the closing date for interview.
WARNING! Currently NiMet Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022 is not yet out. So please don’t fall victim to scammers and be wise.
Additionally, we will update this post once the online registration starts and as well notify you. So kindly drop with us your email or phone for updates