Here’s to inform the general public of the Ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2020/2021. See application procedure and requirements to successfully apply.
Are you a Nigerian citizen currently living in Nigeria and wishes to join the Nigerian Army 2020/2021 batch? If yes, here’s 12 things you should know before you Apply.
Disclaimer: the main purpose of this post is to give our readers the guidelines on how to access the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise Form and it’s requirements for free.
However, I urge you to take this post very serious because I will guide you on how to successfully apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army recruitment exercise.
Table of Contents
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- FGN MSMEs Survival Fund 2020
- IOM Job Recruitment Form 2020
- Amazon Job Vacancies 2020/2021
- FGN 774000 Job Recruitment 2020
- MTN Nigeria Job Application Form
12 Things You Should Know before you Apply
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise
Additionally, all applicants must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- State of Origin and Local Government Identification certificate signed by the LG chairman.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18 Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22, Minimium Age (Trades) 28 Maximium Age (Trades) 35
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68 Minimium Height (Female) 1.62
How to Access Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise Form
BREAKING! Currently as at when this post was published Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise Form 2020 is OUT online. So hurry now and apply if you dim yourself fit to join the Army.
However, having met the requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2020, kindly visit the NA official recruitment portal and follow the instructions therein to complete your application online.
Additionally, if you need more update on Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise 2020, kindly drop with us your email address on the comment box.
Was this article helpful to you? Please help us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.