NHIS recruitment application form is out! The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) has successfully commenced intake for 2020 fresh applicants.
If you want to know all about the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment in Nigeria, then you’re reading the right article.
Note: the main purpose of this post is to give our audience the guidelines on how to access NHIS recruitment form and it’s requirements for FREE. However, Job Updated do not have influence on the recruitment process.
Trending Vacancies (Apply Online)
- NYIF Registration Form 2020 Portal
- Healthrak Job Vacancies Form 2020
- YES Programme Registration Form
- Dangote Job Recruitment Form 2020
- Borno State University Job Vacancy
- Survival Fund registration 2020
- MTN Nigeria Job Application Form
- Amazon Job Vacancies 2020/2021
- FGN 774000 Job Recruitment 2020
- DPR Recruitment Form 2020 Portal
- Nestle Job Recruitment Application
However, do not panic because this page will answer all your questions and as well guide you on how to successfully apply for the ongoing advertised vacancies.
About National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
According to the official website of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost.
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
NHIS Current Openings
- Principal Manager, Medical
- Senior Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical
- Assistant General Manager, Medical
- Principal Manager, Pharmacy
- Senior Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Pharmacy
- Assistant Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Manager, Nursing
- Senior Officer, Nursing
- Assistant Manager, Nursing
- Officer, Nursing
General NHIS Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
The general requirements to be eligible for NHIS 2020 includes;
- All applicants must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Age limit between 18 and 35 years.
- At least Five (5) credit grades in WAEC, GCE or SSCE. (Including English and Mathematics).
- Applicant must possess any of this BSc, HND, OND or NCE in related discipline.
- NYSC discharge Certificate/exemption letter.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
BREAKING! Currently as at when this post was published, NHIS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is ongoing. Therefore, hurry now and apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application letters attached with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates with the position they’re applying for and their State Code clearly written on the envelope.
The envelope should be addressed to “The Executive Secretary/CEO, National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters, Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT”.
All completed online applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy application should be submitted to the respective NHIS State Office of your interest.
30th December, 2020.
- NHIS application form is free of charge.
- Applicants should aplly only for the advertised positions.
- Interested candidates are adviced to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Upon submission, successful candidates will be invited for further screening and interviews.
However, if you need regular update on NHIS Job Recruitment, kindly drop with us your email address in the comment section below.
You can as well share this information with your friends and family through the social media links below. Best of Luck!