Official registration into the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs) Survival Fund has started on Monday 21 September, 2020.
However, I urge you to take this article very serious by reading through because all the necessary steps you need to successfully complete your application are detailed below.
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- UNICEF Recruitment Form 2020
- WHO Job Application Form 2020
- International Organization for Migration
- FGN SPW Program 2020 by FGN
- List of Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2020 | SEE their Worths.
Why FG Introduce MSMEs Survival Fund
The COVID-19 crisis and its attendant restriction on movement of people and border closures is causing all components of aggregate demand to fall.
The fall in household consumption in Nigeria stems from restrictions on movement, thus causing consumers to spend primarily on essential goods and services; low expectations of future income and the erosion of wealth and expected wealth.
Requirement for MSMEs Survival Fund 2020
The requirements to successfully apply includes:
- CAC certificate to show your business is registered.
However, if your business is not registered under Corporate Affairs Comission (CAC), the govt have promised to help 250,000 businesses to register for free.
- Your unique 11 digit Bank Verification Number (BVN) will be required.
- Your date of birth will also be required.
- Applicants must have a valid phone number and email address.
How to apply for MSMEs Survival Fund 2020
According to the timetable released by FG, they divided the businesses into three (3) categories for registration.
- Education Sector
- Hospitality Sector
- Other Business Owners
However, to accertain if your category have commence registration and the deadline >>>Click Here
Additionally, if you need more update on MSMEs Survival Fund 2020 registration, kindly drop with us your email address on the comment box.
Was this article helpful to you? Please help us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.