FIRS recruitment application form 2020 is out! The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has commenced intake new workforce to fill available vacancies.
We’ve been encountering many questions from graduate across the states asking questions like;
- Has FIRS Recruitment for 2020 started?
- When is FIRS Recruitment for 2020 Starting?
- When will FIRS Recruitment Form for 2020 come out Online?
- How do I apply for FIRS Recruitment 2020?
- What are the FIRS Recruitment Requirements for 2020?
- Deadline for FIRS 2020 Recruitment?
However, do not panic because this page will answer all your questions and as well guide you on how to successfully apply for the ongoing advertised vacancies by the FIRS. So take your time and read through.
About Federal Inland Revenue Service
Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS Tax) is a compulsory levy imposed on the income of individuals, corporate bodies and government agencies for the financing of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wishes to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Need more information about FIRS? >>Click here
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment Application 2020/2021
The general requirements to be elegible for FIRS 2020 includes;
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Age limit between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC, GCE, SSCE. (Including English and Mathematics).
- Applicantmust possess any of this BSc, HND, OND or NCE in related discipline.
- NYSCDischarge Certificate/exemption letter.
- Means of identification either Voters card, Driving license, National ID-Card or International passport.
- State of Origin and Local Government Identification certificate signed by the LG chairman.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Professional qualification, Masters Degree or work experience will be an added advantage.
Other Skills Applicants should possess
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application upon which the FIRS operates.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate.
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Knowledge of taxation principles and laws.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment Application 2020/2021
However, applying for Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Application 2020/2021 is very simple if you follow the steps here.
Kindly login to the FIRS official recruitment website and follow the instructions.
BREAKING! Currently FIRS Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 is not yet out online. So don’t fall victim to scammers and be wise.
Additionally, we will update this page once the online registration starts and as well notify you. So kindly drop with us your email or phone number in the comment box for updates.