This is to inform the general public of the ongoing Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Application Form for 2020/2021 academic session. See application procedure.
Applicants who scored above 120 in the 2020 JAMB UTME is qualified to apply for admission into full-time National Diploma.
Additionally, applicants who has completed his/her National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme is qualified to apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Meanwhile, applicants who scored BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekend) National Diploma. And HND application is open for both full-time and part-time (weekend) students.
Note: the main purpose of this post is to give our readers the guidelines on how to access Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME 2020/2021 Application Form and it’s requirements for free.
Table of Contents
Trending Vacancies (Apply Now)
- Amazon Job Vacancies 2020
- Latest Federal Government Jobs
- Julius Berger Job Vacancies 2020
- IOM Job Recruitment Form 2020
- Chevron Job Recruitment 2020
Requirements for Poly Unwana Post UTME Application Form 2020/2021
Additionally, all applicants must meet certain requirements in order to apply for the ongoing Poly Unwana Post UTME admission process.
- Interested applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 5 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including Mathematics.
Available Courses in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic
1. School of Science and General Studies
School of Science and General Studies has the following departments:
- General Studies
- Computer Science
- Pre-ND Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
2. School of Industrial Technology
The School of Industrial Technology has the following departments:
- Agricultural Technology
- Landscaping/Horticultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
3. School of Engineering Technology
The School of Engineering Technology has the following departments:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Structural Engineering Technology
Highway Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Power/Machine Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
How to Access Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
BREAKING! Currently as at when this post was published Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is OUT online. So hurry now and apply if you dim yourself qualified.
However, having met the requirements for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Application Form 2020, kindly visit the AIFPU admission portal and follow the instructions therein to complete your application online.
Additionally, if you need more update on Poly Unwana Post Admission 2020/2021, kindly drop with us your phone number and email address on the comment box below.
Was this article helpful to you? Please help us know about your opinion through the comment section below. You can as well share this information with your friends through the social media links below.